Freshers & Experience are welcome
Were looking for a candidate who has keen interest in content writing, brand promotion, and management. As a digital marketing associate, you will be responsible for developing content and executing online marketing strategies and work towards bringing measurable results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate and promote engaging marketing content for our market research reports.
- Abstract writing, Blogging and social media promotions.
- Experience/interest in website and landing page creation is an added advantage.
- Organized, hard-working, and should be able to work well under tight deadlines.
- 1-3 years of experience in content generation or editing.
- Along with good English language skills, should have a marketing bent in his/her thought process and work execution.
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to follow brand and style guide lines.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to interpret data and represent content ideas through various mediums info graphics, social channels, web copy, or other similar mediums.
- Fixed salary credited on 1st of every month + Incentives.
- 24 casual leaves in a year + 15 comp off + Paid B'day leave.
- No extension of shift timing.